Updated 7 months and 3 weeks ago
All of your account settings can be managed in a single convenient space.
Your account settings page is admittedly a bit busy (and we’ll do something about that at some point sooner than later), but there’s a general order to the things you’ll find there:
- First up is some basic demographic stuff: your name and email address.
- After that, you’ll find two security items: your password and 2FA settings.
- Then, you’ll see some basic preference stuff: your contact preferences and preferred date format.
- Then there’s a list of your active sessions (which you can sign out if you need to).
- Application authorizations come after that.
- And, finally, your API key.
Yeah, that really is a bit too much all in one space. Keep an eye out for a cleanup and reorganization soon!