omg.lol & Fastmail
Updated 1 month and 4 weeks ago
We’re really into email, and we deeply value privacy. So, naturally, we absolutely love Fastmail. Fastmail is what we use for our personal email—for nearly a decade now!—and it’s so easy to recommend because it’s that good.
With Fastmail, you can take your omg.lol service to the next level and actually send email from your @omg.lol email address. It only takes a few seconds to set up, and you’ll get fully hosted email that’s private, reliable, and, yes, fast. Check out the full list of features to see everything you get and pricing.
(Also, because you’re awesome, you’ll get 10% off your first year. But don’t sign up for the discount; sign up because your privacy matters and you deserve the best email service out there.)
Ready to sign up?
You’re about to enjoy the best email experience of your life.
Already a Fastmail customer?
You can start using your omg.lol address with your existing service right now.
Read on below!
Fastmail customers enjoy the amazing perk of being able to send email from their omg.lol addresses. It’s so much fun.
If you’re not already a Fastmail customer, you can fix that in mere seconds. If you’re already enjoying their service, read on to learn how to get things up and running. (It looks like a lot of steps, but it’s just a few clicks!)
First: Point your omg.lol email to Fastmail
- From your omg.lol Dashboard, click on your address.
- Then click Manage Forwarding and set your forwarding address to your Fastmail address.
- Click the Update button and that’s that.
Then: Add your omg.lol email address to Fastmail
In Fastmail, add your omg.lol email address from the Settings → Migration screen.
- Click Settings, and then Migration.
- Click Add external sending address (SMTP) without importing mail.
- In the Email field, enter your full omg.lol email address and click Next.
- Set your name and signature as desired, and click Save.
- Then, click View and edit in the "Connected Services" area.
- Locate the email address you just added in the list. It should say "Unverified" beside it. Click the Fix it button.
- Ignore the warning about not being able to send messages, and click the Verify button. Then click the Send verification code button.
- You’ll receive a code via email within a second or two; place that code in the field and click Verify. You’ll then be ready to send email from the address!
And with that, you’re good to go! On the My email addresses screen in Fastmail, you can select your desired default “From” address that you’d like to use for outgoing email. (You can also choose from any of your favorite addresses on an individual basis when composing an email.)